Tuesday, December 24, 2013

My grandfather gave me this advice a few years ago, and in honor of his would-be 100th birthday I wanted to share it with everyone else. It has helped me on many occasions - Imgur

My grandfather gave me this advice a few years ago, and in honor of his would-be 100th birthday I wanted to share it with everyone else. It has helped me on many occasions - Imgur
My grandfather gave me this advice a few years ago, and in honor of his would-be 100th birthday I wanted to share it with everyone else. It has helped me on many occasions - Imgur

Download whole gallery
Old Hearst Ranch, California
Old Hearst Ranch, California

Download whole gallery
Make-Me-Laugh
Make-Me-Laugh

Download whole gallery
Why is this so funny
Why is this so funny

Download whole gallery
lift logo
lift logo

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment