Monday, December 16, 2013

Woke up, half asleep, opened the door to the bathroom and my heart dropped down to my balls. Well played, roommate - Imgur

Woke up, half asleep, opened the door to the bathroom and my heart dropped down to my balls. Well played, roommate - Imgur
Woke up, half asleep, opened the door to the bathroom and my heart dropped down to my balls. Well played, roommate - Imgur

Download whole gallery
Who uses the word Chalice?
Who uses the word Chalice?

Download whole gallery
British people have a clear advantage...
British people have a clear advantage...

Download whole gallery
1958 Brussels World Fair luggage label
1958 Brussels World Fair luggage label

Download whole gallery
Orbit: Juicy street advertising sign. #AmbientMarketing #GuerrillaMarketing
Orbit: Juicy street advertising sign. #AmbientMarketing #GuerrillaMarketing

Download whole gallery

No comments:

Post a Comment